Marine antifouling STRIPPIT MAX is a fast acting water-soluble remover designated to remove old unwanted antifouling – safe for GRP .
Gel consistency product works perfectly on vertical surfaces. Thanks to its dissolving formula, a few coat layers might be gently wash/scrape off the surface without damaging the hull . It is effective on most types of self polishing and leaching antifouling.
- Prepare the surface by removing any loose and flaking paint/brush off any physical residue.
- Wet surface before applying the remover.
- Use a paste brush to apply the product. Cover whole surface with appropriate Strippit thickness. Leave it for approx. 6-12 hrs.
- Remove dissolved coat by using scraper or rinse away with water using a pressure washer.
- Can be applied on wood, metal, plastic, GRP.
- Strippit Max is safe on all surfaces except Aluminium. Does not harm plastic. Is safe on GRP.
- Always try a sample area first.
- Wear appropriate PPE, such as: gloves, safety goggles and protective clothing.
- Do not apply in temp that might cause freezing (2 C or lower) or excessive drying (above 40 C).
- Strippit works best while wet – apply water mist if needed/cover to prevent direct sunlight exposure.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
- Causes severe burns.
For full health and safety information see Health and Safety Data Sheet
STRIPPIT MAX 5l 29.99 + POSTAGE 2.99